Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A new beginning.....

My first official posting. I'm creating this blog for two reasons: 1.) God 2.) Myself.

I have always been a Christian, but have recently dedicated my life to the Lord and I've realized that all good things come from him, in fact ALL things come from him. I recently was struggling with my faith and felt lost in the world. A good friend of mine pointed out to me that Jesus should be our first love, that everything we do should be for him and to honor him. Why had that not really crossed my mind before? She brought a fresh breeze into my thinking and it has since changed me.

To my lifelong best friend that I've known for well over twenty years: Carey, thank you. I love you!

So prospective friends, I ask to share and join in fellowship and lookout for future blogs as I have joined Booksneeze and am SO excited to learn more about Christ our Lord and share about it through writing.

"Into marvelous light I'm running, out of darkness, out of shame.... your breath fills up my lungs, now I'm free....."

2 comments:

Carey said...

LOVE this!! Love that you're blogging so I can keep up to date more with your life, thoughts, victories, struggles. xoxo

Be courageous..the road to faith. said...

Thank you! Love you! xoxo